5/7/21 Thunderhill West
Time & Location
About the Event
Turn8 Trackdays aims to create a fun, safe, atmosphere to experience what your car can do at the limit. Our professionally run events include seasoned track workers and experienced coordinators to make sure you have a day to remember. Our run groups are small with minimal traffic, and we often run separate specialty run groups (such as drift, rally, time attack, EV, and super/hypercar) so our guests can choose a group to suit their class.
This event will feature an open-pit session from 3:50-5:30PM, meaning you can get up to TWO HOURS of track time!
This event will feature an open-pit session, meaning you get over TWO HOURS (Intermediate and Advanced) of track time!
NOTE: Beginners will not be eligible for the open-pit session, but will have regular sessions to ensure a normal days worth of track time. After registering, we will be sending logistics and online driver meeting details via email.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. See you at the finish line!
Refund and Transfer Policy:
Groups: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Number of Sessions per Run Group: Intermediate and Advanced - 3 Sessions + Open Pit / Beginners - 4 sessions NO open pit
Length of Sessions: 20 minutes, one hour for open pit
Total Track Time: Up to 2hrs of track time
Price: $190 (regular), $170 (2nd Tier), $155 (1st Tier), $139.99 (Early Bird)
- Sold Out1 Admission - Beginner$170$1700$0
- Sold Out1 Admission - Intermediate$170$1700$0
- Sold Out1 Admission - Advanced$170$1700$0
- Sold Out1 Admission INTER+TIME ATTACK$215$2150$0
- Sold Out1 Admission ADV+TIME ATTACK$215$2150$0
- Transponder for Timing$25$250$0
- WAIT LIST - Beginner$0$00$0
- WAIT LIST - Intermediate$0$00$0
- WAIT LIST - Advanced$0$00$0
- Time Attack Battle Entry$45$450$0