2/27/2021 Thunderhill Thunderschleife 5 Mile
Time & Location
About the Event
Turn8 Trackdays aims to create a fun, safe, atmosphere to experience what your car can do at the limit. Our professionally run events include seasoned track workers and experienced coordinators to make sure you have a day to remember. Our run groups are small with minimal traffic, and we often run separate specialty run groups (such as drift, rally, time attack, EV, and super/hypercar) so our guests can choose a group to suit their class.
This event will feature an open-pit session, meaning you get over TWO HOURS of track time!
NOTE: Beginners will not be eligible for the open-pit session, but will have regular sessions to ensure a normal days worth of track time. After registering, we will be sending logistics and online driver meeting details via email.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. See you at the finish line!
Groups: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Number of Sessions per Run Group: Beginner, Intermediate and Advance. Along with an open-pit session, excluding beginners.
Length of Sessions: 20 minutes
Total Track Time: Up to 2hrs+ of track time
Price: $255.00 (regular), $195 (early bird - limited spots)
- Sold Out1 Admission - Beginner$255$2550$0
- Sold Out1 Admission - Intermediate$255$2550$0
- Sold Out1 Admission - Advanced$255$2550$0
- Sold OutTransponder for Timing$25$250$0
- Sold OutTime Attack Battle$45$450$0
- Sold OutWAIT LIST – Beginner$0$00$0
- Sold OutWAIT LIST – Intermediate$0$00$0
- Sold OutWAIT LIST – Advanced$0$00$0